Welcome to the 3rd edition of CHE London Tango Festival!
Join the 2017 edition of CHE LONDON Tango festival, a 4-day superb tango event offering 25 workshops from 8 teaching couples, 4 evening milongas, and much more in the English capital. 50+ hours of dancing during the 4 days of the festival!
- Cristina Sosa & Daniel Nacucchio (world champions 2008)
- Marina Marquez and Martin Ojeda
- Maria Tsiatsiani & Leandro Palou
- Magdalena Valdez & Roberto Zuccarino
- Nati & Bruno Rodriguez
- Kim & David Benitez
- Miriam Orcutt & Dante Culcuy
- Tara Pilbrow & Ivan Arandia
Milongas starting on Friday 28.04, 7pm to 5am, a ball on Saturday evening, a milonga on Sunday evening and the closing event on Monday evening.
More information: http://www.tanguito.co.uk/londontangofestival
LOCATION: United Kingdom, London - 277A Upper street, Islington, LONDON N1 2TZ