Magic Castle Tango Marathon
In a faraway land, among blossoming gardens, there is a Castle widely acclaimed in the chronicles of Poland and Europe, famous for the mysteries of its chambers, walls and cellars.
The Castle itself and its location, one of the most charming in Poland, fascinated us with its architecture and landscape gardens.
The idea occurred to us to organize a meeting of people who may appreciate this place and, on top of that, bring in new values: their emotions and passions.
Imagine it is May. Rhododendrons in full blossom, gardens, benches in the park, restaurants and cafes, wine and … tango.
MAGIC CASTLE TANGO MARATHON is an encounter of tango lovers, dreamers seeking for beauty and mystery.
We have approached the organization with passion and energy. With your help, on the foundation of our dreams, we are going to build a reality enhancing the fairy tale atmosphere of the castle.
Ready for you:
• music created by DJs with true passion for tango
• 40 hours of dancing
• 220m2 of wood parquet floor in the Castle Ballroom
• accommodation in atmospheric rooms (a special price for the participants) in the castle grounds, princely breakfasts,
• hot meal every night, snacks, fruits, drinks (coffee, tea, water) during the whole marathon
On top of that:
• the medieval castle tour and its gardens
• aura of mystery,
• sweet fragrance of rhododendrons.
We are inviting dancers from around the world, keeping in mind the gender balance (50/50) and level.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.